On 16 August 2010 07:42, Jonas Stein <n...@jonasstein.de> wrote:
> Are there any empty nodes that make sense, or is a empty always node nonsense?

The only thing I can think of , is that when I upload a way, the nodes
go first, then the way joins them all up.  Is it possible for somebody
else to get the data while I'm still in the process up loading?  If
so, they may get empty nodes from that, while if they load again later
the whole way may be there.  I don't know if this is possible - we'd
need to ask a dev how the upload works.

I know that I've had a couple of uploads crash, and when I looked at
the data later, a lot of nodes were there but the ways weren't.

Stephen