On 02/10/2010 05:51, Brendan Morley wrote:

I actually investigated the use of public domain principles - however Australian copyright law does not allow it. The best we can do is a CC BY with zero attribution. If there's anyone out there who can let me know why zero attribution is not a good enough substitute for public domain, I'd like to get in contact with you.
I'm not a lawer, but I think in the French law the moral fatherhood (paernité morale) can't be removed. So, zero attribution can't be a ggod solution for France.

(apologies to Brendan for the bad posting on his mailbox)
--
FrViPofm