I'd like to be reassured that any effort I put into mapping will be useful,
ie we'll have a useful map at the end, not a blank page with two footpaths
on it.  Have a look around Turkey Street Station in Enfield sometime in
North London where I understand Steve C has done a lot of mapping and you
are literally reduced to a couple of footpaths.

I really hate being told what to do and I think a good many others do to.
As far as I am aware mappers do not report to a CEO who has the power to
sack them thus losing their source of income.  I think we have to engage
with mappers and better explain what the advantages are of the changes and
what the plan is to move forward so there is a usable map available at all
times.  We need to get them on side not berate them.

Cheerio John