It doesn't seem clear to me what the plan is concerning the existing data.
I get the impression that a number of people feel we should throw away any
data that isn't licensed in the new way which in Enfield means practically
the entire road network.

I haven't seen any information on what is suppose to happen other than the
"then a miracle occurs" step in the project plan.  The Hertford road for
example has been in the same place since the middle ages.  Windsor road was
built in the 1930s and a developer may buy up all the houses to rebuild them
laying out the road differently but it seems very unlikely.

 I can't see any reason why any sane person would want to do all the work of
remapping it including taking down house numbers and names from street signs
unless there was some compelling reason to do so.  The compelling reason in
this case would be if all the existing data was removed from the database.

Cheerio John