Am 17.12.2010 15:28, schrieb Blake Crosby:
I'm responsible for the massive import of airports yesterday. First of
all, I would like to apologize for its outcome.

Hi Blake

thank you for talking to us although we ranted so bad about the import.

My intention was to map some of the missing airports from OSM. My
methodology was as follows:
.. you data and your methodology were fine, even if they were not perfect, but who's perfect after all?

My second mistake was not talking to the community first, and for that I
apologize.
This was the only real mistake you did but you fixed it by talking to us now.

Moving forward, I will be glad to revert all my changes or I can work
with the community to improve the data quality.
The community has to decide it the changes should be reverted. How many nodes did you import?

Peter