For the sake of discussion, I have a simple case.

Along a road, there are 100 bus stops. I'd like to make a POI file
containing the positions of all these bus stops.

So, I sit in my car and I need a simple command to run every time I stop
outside a bus stop.

Then I can bind this command to a button on my keyboard and I press this
button every time I park outside a bus stop. When I'm finished, I have a
POI file of the positions of all the bus stops. Later, I'm somehow able
to load this POI file into something like foxtrotgps.

Anyone have any pointers how I can do this and what tools I can use?.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m