Well, if there is a will, there will be a way. Be it in the user pages / an
OSMF hosted web site or outside.
How about we pick up this topic at an upcoming hack weekend?
I think badges are important to have for our dying community ;)
To get started, I created a wiki page.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Badges
Please add your ideas / thoughts / challenges.

Martijn

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Tom Hughes <t...@compton.nu> wrote:

> On 13/04/11 15:01, Mikel Maron wrote:
>
>  Sure. But I would love to see more detailed stats, and awards/badges
>> integrated into user pages.
>> There are easy ways to do this on non-osmf servers, and integrate into
>> user pages.
>>

> Before anybody sprints off too far down this road I will just point out
> that he sysadmins are extremely allergic to the web site relying on anything
> that is not running on an OSMF server.
>
> Tom
>
> --
> Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)