On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 18:50 +0100, Dermot McNally wrote:

> But your suggested course of action has me confused - you are happy to
> make contributions under the new CT and intend to do so, but yet you
> wish to vote against the change. Your choice, I supposed.

Its not terribly confusing from here.  What he is suggesting, is
creating an account to contribute 'clean' data, which he is prepared to
agree to OSMF's terms about.  What he is voting against, is OSMF using
previously created data which is not practical to split the 'clean' from
'tainted'.

I think thats the only logical course of action for long-term
contributors who want to continue to contribute.  There is no way you
can say for sure 100% of your edits were clean, the best you can do is
start again and ensure you only use compliant data sources.

David