On 4/14/2011 7:08 PM, David Murn wrote:
So, please feel free to tell me where I invented anything?

I never said anything about the reason being because my old contributions were tainted. I do understand the dilemma faced by those, but, as far as I know, every change I made can be relicensed (in other words, I didn't use NearMap or one of the other sources that OSMF is creating incompatibility with). (However, I may have made contributions indirectly based on incompatible sources, for example by drawing a way parallel to an incompatible way.)

My reason for declining at this time is that it is the only way available to 'vote' against the change. I will accept if and only if the OSMF starts removing contributions of decliners.