Andreas Perstinger wrote:
Is the current logo change a major decision for you?

See also Robert's comparison:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Oldtonew_logo.gif).

Actually it just highlights all of the problems nicely. Having been required to comply with the needs of the visually impaired on a number of projects, the importance of contrast at a lower resolution IS quite critical! AT LEAST change the icon views back to the old style if it does not matter that we can all use the older style anyway. But personally I find the current image simply a damp squib in the corner ... perhaps because I HAVE to focus on it better to see any detail at all ... even with my glasses on. A logo should be 'crisp' and scale nicely from Icon through to larger image, and the loss of the distinctive outline IS the major problem.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL