<rich...@systemed.net>wrote:
> > Just as a factual point:
> >
> > The Contributor Terms were posted to the mailing lists in September 2009
> > as far as I can see:
> >

> > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2009-September/002803
> >.html
> >
> > The concept appears to have been proposed in June 2009:
> >
> > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/legal-talk/2009-June/002528.html
>
> Both on the confidential legal-talk list ... This is a perfect example of a
> process that never involved the average contributors.
>
> Pieren

I am not and never was subscribed to the legal-talk list. Neverless I was well
aware of the existence of the the CT's _before_ the OSMF vote. If one voted
in the OSMF vote or even formed an opinion about it at that time without
reading the two pro and contra wiki-pages mentioned in the announcement [1],
then that is ones own fault, not of the vote, some process or anything else.

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus

[1]