On 20/06/11 17:47, TimSC wrote:

On 20/06/11 16:39, Chris Hill wrote:
Maybe part of the reason that these volunteers are working too hard is because some people demand individual attention. Imagine if everyone made their own demands of the LWG ...

Are you seriously saying that a handful of people directly talking to the LWG is a significant factor in LWG having communication difficulties? Or is this just another ad hominem? Is there a constructive solution to this? or are you telling me to shut up?
I don't know the Latin for shut up.

It seems to me the same issues come up again and again, but never concluded, so it is not necessarily the fault of the person asking the question (or even of the LWG). I suggest that people directly trying to communicate with the LWG is a symptom and not a cause of the communication problem.

And exactly how did making a long list of personal demands at the eleventh hour help with that process? There is a world of difference asking questions on a public mailing list and sending a personalised list of demands to the LWG that was long enough to be used as a cure for insomnia.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly