If the user is saving their changes on a regular basis, then yes I would expect
the same item to be in the changeset multiple times.

In this case it looks as though the user has been moving the bus stop and then
hitting the save button multiple times. (Potlatch2 will not automatically save
and requires the user to choose when to save).

Shaun