On 05/07/11 17:03, Oleg wrote:
Hi All

Seems like this is a good place to tell about a new way to add places to the map. There is a lot of people who use twitter actively with their mobile phones, which has a gps on board. Now you can use location-based tweets to add POIs to the map :) The project just started and we plan to improve it using some beer and Thursday's nights ;) We're open for discussion and want to turn this service into really helpful and funny tool.

Check it out: http://osmitter.com <http://osmitter.com/>

It seems to use osmitter I have to link my twitter account to osm account. That sounds like a good idea because it means my edits will be under my name. However it seems I have to grant osmitter sweeping rights to my twitter account. If I agreed, osmitter would have rights to add new followers and send tweets as me, so I can't agree to that.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly