By the way - as we're working on osmitter pretty eventually, trying to spend
some hour-or-two after work on it's improvements (and not every day) - we're
thinking now if we can cooperate on it - probably, we can make a git clone
at github and fine-tune the tool, while keep it pretty simple (what's I like
in osmitter). In general - I was surpized by Shaun - when he told me this
idea was discussed at wherecamp-eu - and this is extremely cool we sharing
the same vision. What do you think on this?

--
RO