On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:21 AM, SomeoneElse
<li...@mail.atownsend.org.uk> wrote:
> My 2p would try and persuade more people to use source tags (and tag:source
> tags) so that it's easier to work out where stuff has actually come from.

In this case, I'd say 1) try to get in touch with the mapper to ask
where s/he got the information; and 2) if s/he doesn't respond,
revert.

There's no point in getting other people involved unless there's some
sort of dispute (e.g. the mapper says s/he is just guessing that
toilet:access=customers is correct, but refuses to revert or allow you
to revert).

Slapping on a -1, a) doesn't actually fix the problem; and b) just
wastes more people's time.