Richard Weait wrote:

> The License Working Group takes the position that it is now
> appropriate to begin reconciling the data touched by users who have
> explicitly declined CT/ODbL.  LWG feels that those users who have not
> responded should have a grace period of another week or two.  You can
> find the list of usernames that have declined here.
> http://fred.dev.openstreetmap.org/license/  This page is updated every
> hour.

I take the position that it is now stupid to continue standing in front of
the CT/ODbL tank. But let it be known that many of my contributions are
derivative of others, and so I cannot guarantee that they are not tainted.
Hence my acceptance means nothing about the suitability of the data. Also
let me go on record as saying that this whole license change is fucking
stupid. That is all.