On 04.08.2011 06:43, Arun Ganesh wrote:
Very handy tool! Can we have the username links on odbl.de
<http://odbl.de> as well?

You mean similar to what I did here?
http://downloads.osm-tools.org/check-odbl-th/check-odbl-th-20110802.html

Is quite easy to do, but must be done by the maintainer of that site (which is not mine).

A possibly useful feature would be displaying edits for multiple users
in one view as different layers with transparency. Common areas would
show up darker.
It's possible. But if you sum up all the edits you have a different kind of map.

It would be a density map similar to what I created for a small region:
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=13160

I'm certain I saw a full-planet density map somewhere. Guess it was joto's presentation of osmium as this was one example.

Stephan