On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are so many of them because some people poor them automatically
> in and expect human mappers to fix them

I would suggest to automatically remove such automatically  created
FIXME tags (ideally, should be  identified by a 'bot') and block the
authors. We have enough great QA tools for that without having to
import the analysis results back into the db.

More in general, I don't like mappers adding manually tons of 'FIXME'
tags because they don't know or remember or are too lazy to check
again. This a way to say 'pff, I'm tired now. So please, the next
person checking this area, finish my work in priority". If you don't
know, then just sh*t *p.
This tag is only really acceptable as a temporary personal reminder.

Pieren