From a pure practical point of view (I don't intend to get in to any licence discussions) we can be fairly sure that there will be some kind of per changeset override (as Frederik has implemented in his tools), so really what we need is simply a list of changesets that are ok.

Simon

Am 15.12.2011 11:49, schrieb Janko Mihelic':
Ups, link doesn't work. Put h4ck3rm1k3 in the text box.

2011/12/15 Janko Mihelic' <jan...@gmail.com <mailto:jan...@gmail.com>>

    So these are the affected areas:

http://yosmhm.neis-one.org/#?zoom=2&lat=2.25504&lon=1.1081&layers=B0T&u=h4ck3rm1k3

<http://yosmhm.neis-one.org/#?zoom=2&lat=2.25504&lon=1.1081&layers=B0T&u=h4ck3rm1k3>

    You are the biggest "red" contributor in Croatia, and remapping
    your work is going to take us a lot of work. How do we relicense
    your work?

    Janko Mihelic'

    2011/12/15 Mike Dupont <jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com
    <mailto:jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com>>

        I am going to post this one last time.
        You have permission to re license all my work outside of
        kosovo and albania.
        Please stop sending me so many messages, I am getting 10 a
        day. I have
        created a new user that accepted the license terms, but my old
        user I
        will not. I dont plan on contributing much more as a mapper to
        OSM,
        but as a programmer.
        thanks,
        mike