On 2011-12-16 11:08, Janko Mihelić wrote:
It seems odbl.de [11] isn't very accurate at dividing data.

It says here you contributed a lot:
http://odbl.de/croatia.html [12]

One would need to know what boundaries are used to define Croatia in that list. Is it the exact border as it exists in OSM or is it a polygon which includes Croatia?
Because in that event it might include parts of Kosovo.

Regards,
Maarten

And on the heatmap it says you didn't:
 http://yosmhm.neis-one.org/?u=h4ck3rm1k3 [13]