Michal:

> http://migurski.github.com/Changepipe/

Serge:

> http://matt.dev.openstreetmap.org/owl_viewer/

Colin:

> http://www.itoworld.com/product/osm/map

I would be interested to know how Changepipe compares to both of the
above. Perhaps I'll have to email a polygon...

Owl is great in that it only tells you about changes in your bbox
and not changesets that are larger than your bbox, cover the bbox,
but contain no changes within it. It does fall behind occasionally,
but when it is up-to-date it is great (though usually too overloaded
to view the tiles on the site itself).

The ITOworld product does great visualisations of changes in your
area and lets you filter them in various ways, but only seems to
cover ways so wouldn't report on new/edited/deleted POIs (unless
this has changed recently).

Ed