On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Michal Migurski <m...@stamen.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experimenting with minutely diffs and I made this:
>        http://migurski.github.com/Changepipe/
>
> Want me to bake you a feed of fresh OSM changesets for your area? Draw a
> polygon and mail to me following the directions on the page!
>
> -mike.

Yes, cool. I'd love to try it.
I just drew something. Finished up with a double click. Polygon turns
orange. The box below says 'draw something above'. Repeat. Anyway, I'm
interested in Salt Lake City ;)
Like others, I wonder how this will relate to OWL, which is about to
get its own server. It would be good to have one tool for monitoring.
I looked at OWL before but the core is C++ . Would there be a way to
consolidate?

--
martijn van exel
geospatial omnivore