Hi,

I am Shivansh, pursuing Engineering at BITS Pilani, currently in my 3rd
year.

I am well versed in Web Technologies, that include HTML5, JavaScripts
(jQuery),
CSS; with PHP & MySQL and App Development for Windows Phone 7.

I have worked in my college on several websites with the same knowledge. I
had
also given a talk at the 3rd WikiConference held at Mumbai on "Improving
Wiki UI
using AJAX & jQuery" & presented 4 ideas/projects with the Wiki community.

I am interested in pursuing the *OSM Widget Creator* listed on the Ideas
page.

I have a few queries regarding the same-

1. Most of it can be done through javascript (more effectively through
jQuery).
But since I am new to OSM, I want to know how would I work on it? Would it
be in
a similar way as MediaWiki, by downloading the software & developing, or
working on
my user common.js?

2. Could I also be enlightened on the kinds of widget expected to be
developed?

I would like to take the opportunity to learn as much as I can working on
the ideas &
contribute during the summer.

With Regards,

--
Shivansh Srivastava | +91-955-243-5407 |
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/shivansh-srivastava/17/a50/b18<mr.shivansh.srivast...@gmail.com>