On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:

> If you start having some tiles where the produced work is CC by-sa with the
> underlying data also cc by-sa and some where the produced work is cc by-sa
> with the underlying data ODbL, how do you do attribution for each tile
> differently?

Interesting.  :-)  We don't currently distinguish between attributing
tiles made today and tiles made last week.  One could visit OSM.org
today and see artefacts from data not currently present in OSM data.
'Coastline flooding' comes to mind but there will be other cases as
well.  Shall we continue this on legal-talk?