Any help in identifying areas that should be eye-balled and possibly cleaned up would be welcome help indeed. It seems a small bit to attach a tag to any affected ways or relations from which members have been redacted. This will be especially helpful when the editing tools catch up to show the tags presence and/or highlight what could use attention.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ