We used to do this for outlining hires imagery (as closed ways not
relations), but decided to remove them following the "on the ground"
principle.  Instead, we moved the data to a separate webmap [0].
Further coordination, listing and other imagery updates are added in
the wiki as well [1].

[0] http://forge.codedgraphic.com/osm/imagery_coverage/
[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines/hires_imagery

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Paul Norman <penor...@mac.com> wrote:
> If I saw one of these locally I would verify that it corresponds to nothing
> on the ground and then delete it.

cheers,
maning