Hello,

I was wondering if it's not a good idea to make OWL for smaller parts of
the world, distributed on different servers. This way it will be not so far
behind :)

What are the most updated parts? Europe, US, Asia...

Can i get some statistics on the hardware: like space used, ram,
bandwidth...

I have some server power that is not used, i can make a vm for this, but :(
i also lack time those days

So first is the idea bad, super bad, so and so .....

Ciprian