2012/6/5 Carsten Nielsen <list_re...@toensberg.dk>:
> Can somebody explain how to revert a deleted relation to the last revision
> before the deletion ?
>
> The relation http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/157837 was
> accidentally deleted as part of a changeset containing other changes that
> should not be deleted.
>
> I now it is possible to revert a full changeset (script stuff) and also to
> revert a single way (Potlach 1) but I have no idea of how to revert a single
> relation.
>
> When trying to view the history of the relation i keep getting timeouts, so
> I cannot recreate the relation manually.

You can get a specific version from the API if you append the version
number to the URL, e.g. this would be the version 10 of that relation:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/relation/157837/10

You should get the version before it was deleted and reupload this. To
reupload you will have to modify the osm-file if I recall right
(action=modify or something like this, look into a valid xml saved
from an editor after modifying but before uploading to see how to do
it).

cheers,
Martin