On 2012-06-05 09:46, Carsten Nielsen wrote:
Can somebody explain how to revert a deleted relation to the last
revision before the deletion ?

The relation http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/157837 was
accidentally deleted as part of a changeset containing other changes
that should not be deleted.

I now it is possible to revert a full changeset (script stuff) and
also to revert a single way (Potlach 1) but I have no idea of how to
revert a single relation.

Easiest method:
- use JOSM to download the last non-deleted version as URL (Open location, CTRL-L, url is <http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/relation/157837/35>) - Open the relation in JOSM, select all element and "download selected incomplete members"
- make a new relation with those members.
- upload

If you want to "undelete" the existing relation:
(This is from memory. I always have to find out the exact procedure while doing it...)

- Download the latest non-delete version as URL (Open location, CTRL-L) in JOSM. - Open the relation in JOSM, select all element and "download selected incomplete members" - As a safety measure, in the relation editor: select all elements to the right, delete all elements and add them again (to make sure you don't have non-exisiting members in the relation).
- upload to JOSM
Now you'll get a conflict because you want to upload a different version. Resolve the conflict and upload. There might be a step here that I'm missing but that's because it's from memory.

Make sure you never download the relation as a whole, because JOSM will download the last version and that is not the version you want.

Regards,
Maarten