Hi all,

I've added a small feature to Potlatch 2 which should be generally useful but will particularly help in remapping.

When you've selected a way, you can now add intermediate points just by shift-clicking a blank area. P2 will work out where to put the node in the way, and do it. Exactly like shift-clicking the way to insert a node then dragging it, but quicker. (It's a bit like JOSM's ImproveWayAccuracy feature, I think.)

You can also incorporate existing nodes by shift-clicking them. This is useful for those times when a bunch of orphan nodes are hanging around, but the way itself has been straightened.

cheers
Richard