I thank Maurizio for his precise answer. I quote it completely.
And thanks also for sharing Hatcher's schema. Very clear.
If you like to deepen the "open database licensing" topic, you can
also read my article:
- Italian version: Open licensing e banche dati (Informatica e
diritto, n. 1-2/2011);
- English version: Open licensing and databases (International Free
and Open Source Software Law Review, Vol 4, No 2, 2011)
[The article is under a CC by-sa license]
Thanks, bye.
--
Simone Aliprandi - http://www.aliprandi.org