Mike wrote:
> One thing that always bothered me on OSM is that for every new
> section of the OSM I had to open new account. That is ridiculous.

You don't. Honest. We just have two logins: the main login, and the wiki.
trac.osm.org, help.osm.org, and forum.osm.org all use the main login.

cheers
Richard
who is slightly bemused by this whole thread and not quite sure what's wrong
with _both_ OSM having its own help site, and people being available on
StackExchange to answer OSM-related questions