On 10/09/2012 11:33, Ilya Zverev wrote:
1) A tile layer of GPS points for the whole world down to zoom 11: http://zverik.osm.rambler.ru/gps/ 2) Regional extracts, so you won't have to wait several hours cutting your country out of the planet dump: http://zverik.osm.rambler.ru/gps/files/extracts/ 3) All tools that were used to build that map and those extracts: http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/gps-tracks/gpxplanet_tools/ 4) A nice poster with GPS points, some statistics and interesting facts: http://zverik.osm.rambler.ru/gps/files/world-gps-points-120604-2048.png

Ilya,

Great work and I love the map (no tracks higher than zoom level 11 because of resources?) ... I can see my next out-of-Stockholm cycle rides already. Our GPX respository is a very undeveloped resource, it is good to see some thought and effort going into how to leverage it.

Mike