Richard Fairhurst wrote:
Didn't find a hint for osm data in it so far.
It certainly isn't OSM in US, UK etc. But I've seen a screenshot of iOS Maps
in Islamabad that looks very very much like OSM data.

I feel we should all be pressing to Apple to produce an overview of the sources of the data on their 'mashup'. My son has a copy and it does seem that you can 'easily see the joins' between different sources, but identifying what data IS attributable to OSM seems difficult? And where other data comes from.

It's more annoying that they will spend millions on 'defending their property' but are happy to just take other peoples?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL