Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>     bot_source_licence=<machine-readable licence name>
> - encouraging a machine-readable licence tag helps to avoid the issues
> identifying changesets that were encountered in the redaction.

I don't like the name of this tag, it seems ambiguous.

From it's name I would guess that it's the license for the source code
of the bot itself, but your description suggest it's meant for the data.
In that case I would suggest using simple source_license (or
source:license ?) or something similar, the bottom line is that the word
"bot" should not be used.

Best regards,
Petr Morávek aka Xificurk