Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
I have to change manually, but the DATA certainly is important, and tags
>like 'start_date' should be populated by default!

How would the editor (program)  know about the start_date? What are
you using this tag for?

Eventually a corrected date can be added ... we have sufficient historic mapping on line now, but NEW stuff going forward would at least be properly tagged from day one ... and in 10 years time you know that an object IS at least 10 years old ... it's just a matter of planning for the future. Again I'm just as lax at adding it, mainly because the editors don't present it!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL