Hello,

I'm wondering why it don't exist the possibility to have minutely updates
(or hourly) for a country?

I don't know what implies to make it. As far as i understand OSM to
host/distribute hourly diff for country, it's something like:
- do a minutely/hourly updates for the planet => result the planet.osm
- do a split of the planet.osm on the polygons of the country
- do a diff between the old-osm-contry and the new one => results the
hourlly diff for the country

Is this process wright?
Can a filtering by country on the planet diff be applied? This way the
split is faster to get the diff_by_country.

Ciprian