Am 06.01.2013 16:11, schrieb Janko Mihelić:
What about addr:interpolation? Do you count all the housenumbers in between, or only the ones on the ends? I think all should be counted. And not because I use those a lot :)
-1
address interpolations are exactly that: interpolations.
Often you find missing ones (like 5a 5b in the odd 1-11 interpolation), that could not be counted, or the other way around there are houses missing which is not stated in the interpolation (interpolating even 2-222, but the house with number 100 does not (yet) exist).

Additionally the position of individual housenumbers often can only be roughly estimated by the interpolation. That's better than nothing, and for sure better than only two housenumbers without the interpolation information in between, but individual numbers would be much better usually.

Counting that equally I think would benefit lazy mappers (no offense, address interpolations are often a great intermediate mapping result).

regards
Peter