Well, geocoding and search are different things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geocoding

I don't think use of the English language is "merely incidental" to what we are
doing here. Can you explain why we suddenly can't use words from the English
language any more?

And no, I don't think this is something for private emails.

Jochen

Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298