Plugging "google geocode trademark issue" and several variations of it
in three different search engines didn't give any meaningful results.

So unless you can explain to us why a foundation in the UK with servers
in the UK should be bothered by a trademark conflict between two other
parties on the other side of the Atlantic I'm going to ignore the
request not to use the word geocode.

--
---
m.v.g.,