You might think that OSMF is not being transparent enough at this point.  I
think we'll learn more in time.  I've gone into detail on my blog if you
want more words.  :-)

But, looking at the C&D as a negotiation, it would be foolish to discuss
settlement terms in advance in public.  For example, if OSMF as a
settlement were to decide, "we'll ask the person for $1 million to settle
this, but we'll take $200,000 at the low end", well, that would be silly.
You've just told the other side to offer 200k as a counter.

So some of this will stay less-transparent, at least for a while.  Many
more words on my site, about litigation and trade marks in general.

http://weait.com/trade-mark-2