On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 03:28:04 malenki wrote:
> Am Sun, 24 Mar 2013 18:15:19 +0100
>
> schrieb Hans Schmidt <z0idb...@gmx.de>:
> > Am 24.03.2013 16:15, schrieb malenki:
> > > Since you didn't go into details in you OP, where from should I know
> > > this?
> >
> > Well, I mentioned it some weeks before. I didn’t want to write
> > anything again, because this should have been just a running-up
> > thread for the bug tracker.
>
> A link to the post would have done.
>
> > page. Imagine if a German person would like to see the map of Russia?
> > Should he then first search for the Russian OSM page? Why not just
> > use one map for everything?
>
> If I have a look at Japanese or Korean regions with osm.org I still
> wouldn't miss the names of the crossroads :)

That's because you are not Korean.

I added some samples of Korean mapping service renderings of an area in Korea:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:junction#Named_junctions_in_Korea

As you can see, a small label is present on the junction at centre-right of
the images.

Daum has it as "법원사거리" in a small white box.
Naver has it as two lines in a slightly different colour:
법원
사거리

Best wishes,

Andrew