> From: talk-requ...@openstreetmap.org
> Subject: talk Digest, Vol 104, Issue 15
> To: talk@openstreetmap.org
> Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:17:42 +0000

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of talk digest..."
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Why do we have so many registered users with zero edits ?
>       (Jean-Marc Liotier)Hi Jean Marc,

I do have an idea,
as a newbie (yearling now) you bust into a lot of rules placed in the WIKI.
Whether
you use P1, 2 or JOSM and there’s no direct contact other then mails 'with your
doing
it wrong, LOOK at the WIKI'. A lot of newbie’s, with a few points, just
wanted to ask a question, about the use of the system or the maps it provides.
You could describe them as consumers. They should receive a very warm
welcome just to give them a good feeling instead of a lecture or sermon. Other
newbie’s start by adding 1 or 2 nodes and that’s all they want to do. Too bad.
Isn’t
there a way to monitor all members (I think there is) and send a friendly
question do you have any trouble with anything at OSM, if they stop adding ?

I trie to ad a short Welcome and end up
with Keep Mapping in case of a newbie for starters.

Greetz