Am 18.04.2013 um 13:33 schrieb André Riedel:

> Hi,
>
> do you still support only poi nodes instead of areas too (e.g. buildings,
> parks, ...)? If so, one reason could be the change from poi nodes to better
> poi areas.

Thanks to Frederik Ramm we also support ways for more than a year now. My first
guess was that there was something wrong on our servers. But everything works
fine. That's why i think there a conversion from one tag to another going on.
As it is happening all over the world this might be something with public
transport. But i couldn't figure out which.

> For example:
> Previously tagged node of a restaurant is replaced by a more complex way.
> This way represents the whole restaurant building and is of course tagged
> with the wheelchair-key.
>
> Next question: Could you show the best entrance to a restaurant, if one is
> accessible by a wheelchair and the second one not?

No, we don't. Is this a feature request?