Hi
this would be really great. Another good thing would be if you could
generate a permalink for searched areas.....for example: if you search
vor Berlin
and click on the first entrance the border Berlin city will be shown on the
map....
Maybe it would be possible to have a small Link symbol next to the search
results.

greetings
Christian