Hi!

We have had an informal convention for a long time to use a semicolon
(;) in tag values to separate multiple values, for instance
"ref=I 70; US 40" to denote that there are two numbered roads on a way.
But most software out there doesn't actually interpret this in any
special way.

If you know of any software that actually does interpret this specially,
please tell me. I am trying to get an idea where and how this is used in
the real world. You can answer here on the list or write to me
privately, I'll summarize for the list later. Thanks!

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298