On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 01:44:23PM -0700, Paul Norman wrote:
> [...]

This would be better if semicolons always indicated sets of values, which,
as I describe in my blog post, is the wrong assumption. For 'ref' tags this
is probably the right behaviour, for about anything else it is wrong.

IMHO editors should either do something clever, if they know the specific
tag and how it is used, or fall back to forcing the user to make a decision.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298