Hi Everyone,

So the "Early-bird" tickets for OSM's State of the Map conference are now
all gone :-( Did you get one? If not don't worry, normal tickets remain on
sale* and you can still get a GBP10 discount if you join the OSM
Foundation. It's worthwhile joining the foundation and attending the
conference - but then I would say that as I'm biased!

http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/booking/
http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Join

Also, don't forget to submit your presentations. We just need a few words
describing the theme, but you will have to act quickly - call for
presentations ends a week Monday:

http://2013.stateofthemap.org/info/call-presentations/

Regards,
Rob

* although tickets are going quick so don't leave it too late :-)