A sore point for prisoners is surveys don't have a checkbox for their
occupation :-).
So clearly it should be: Occupation: [student,full time, part time,
retired, homemaker, prisoner, welfare, ward of the state, trust fund
baby...]

The idea of centralizing demographic questions in the OSM profile, however,
is serious.
All questions are meant to be optional.
Access to the data would be only for approved and qualified research
projects.